WHEN IS WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE AT PRINCIPALITY STADIUM IN CARDIFF, WALES?
- WWE Conflict on the Fort emanates from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022.
- This would be the first main stadium occasion to be held in the UK in additional than 30 years, since SummerSlam ’92 at London’s Wembley Stadium.
HOW DO I GET TICKETS FOR WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE?
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS FOR WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE COST?
- For extra info on ticket pricing for WWE Conflict at The Fort please go to Ticketmaster.co.uk.
WILL THERE BE TRAVEL PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE?
- Unique resort and fan expertise packages can be found now. Extra info is offered right here.
CAN I STILL BOOK A HOTEL IN CARDIFF IF I WANT TO BUY A TICKET FOR WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE?
- Sure, there are nonetheless resort rooms out there in Cardiff. Followers trying to attend WWE Conflict on the Fort may discover the various lovely surrounding areas in Wales which can be simply related to Cardiff Metropolis Centre together with Newport, Pontypridd, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Barry, Swansea and extra.
HOW DO I GET TO CARDIFF BY TRAIN?
- Cardiff Central is the closest station to Principality Stadium and operates mainline providers from West Wales, the Midlands, the South Coast and London
- Cardiff Queen Road Station is a 15-minute stroll to the east of the Stadium and presents native rail providers throughout Cardiff and from the South Wales Valleys
For guests touring from London, there are hourly prepare providers from London Paddington and the full journey time is simply 2 hours. Different journey instances for in style prepare routes are:
- Newport (quarter-hour)
- Bristol (50 minutes)
- Swansea (55 minutes)
- Gloucester (1 hour)
- Tub (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Cheltenham (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Birmingham (2 hours)
- London (2 hours)
- Southampton (2 hours half-hour)
- Coventry (2 hours 50 minutes)
- Manchester (3 hours 20 minutes)
- Portsmouth (3 hours 35 minutes)
- Liverpool (3 hours 35 minutes)
HOW DO I GET TO CARDIFF BY COACH?
- You’ll be able to journey to Cardiff by coach from most UK cities together with London, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool and Edinburgh. There are additionally common bus providers between most cities/cities in Wales if you’re staying outdoors of Cardiff.
- Coach parking on occasion days is normally positioned at Sophia Gardens which is only a 5 minute stroll away from Principality Stadium, following the river.
HOW DO I GET TO CARDIFF BY CAR?
Cardiff’s location on the M4 motorway makes it simply accessible by automotive and is inside two hours drive of London and the East Midlands.
- From the east: Guests touring alongside the M4 from the east are suggested to go away the M4 at junction 32 and observe the A470 (first exit at roundabout) into the middle of Cardiff.
- From the west: Guests touring alongside the M4 from the west are suggested to go away the M4 at junction 33 and be a part of the A4232 (third exit at roundabout). You then have the choice of both exiting the A4232 on the subsequent roundabout and following indicators for Cardiff metropolis heart, or alternatively, if you happen to stay on the A4232 it would ultimately lead you to Cardiff Bay.
- From the southwest: Guests touring from the southwest of England ought to head north alongside the M5 motorway after which observe indicators for South Wales and the M4.
- From the Midlands and north: Guests touring from the Midlands and the north of England ought to head for the M50 motorway (junction 8 on the M5 motorway) after which onto the A40 (signposted South Wales, Monmouth). Proceed alongside the A40 till you attain Monmouth when the street turns into the A449. Proceed alongside the A449 till you attain the Coldra roundabout the place it is best to take the fifth exit to hitch the M4.
- There isn’t a devoted spectator automotive parking at, or close to, Principality Stadium on occasion days however there’s loads of parking out there in Cardiff Metropolis Centre itself. When planning journey and parking for an occasion at Principality Stadium please verify with Cardiff Council for additional particulars on street closures that could be in operation.
- There’s accessible parking near the Stadium. Please e book this upfront to make sure you have an area.
HOW DO I GET TO CARDIFF BY AIR?
- Cardiff Worldwide Airport connects Cardiff to many European cities and has an rising variety of direct worldwide flights.
- Principality Stadium is a 30-minute drive from Cardiff Airport and a 45-minute drive from Bristol Airport. An categorical bus service (T9) operates straight from Cardiff Airport’s terminal to Cardiff Metropolis Centre.
- A brief shuttle bus journey connects the airport to the prepare station at Rhoose, which is a 30-minute rail journey to Cardiff Central Station.
- Join from London Heathrow Airport to Cardiff Central Station by prepare in 2 hours 20 minutes.
HOW DO I GET TO PRINCIPALITY STADIUM IF I’M ALREADY IN CARDIFF?
- For those who stay in or are staying in Cardiff, strolling to the stadium is the best choice. If you’re staying within the Cardiff Bay space you can even take a water taxi through the daytime to the Metropolis Centre, or hop onboard the quantity 6 BayCar.
HOW BIG IS CARDIFF? WILL I NEED TO TAKE A TAXI EVERYWHERE?
- Cardiff is a compact metropolis, making it very simple to get round. Massive elements of Cardiff Metropolis Centre are pedestrianized, so it’s simple to get round on foot. Additionally, you will profit from experiencing most of the awe-inspiring sights in Cardiff by foot together with Cardiff Fort, the Nationwide Museum Cardiff, Bute Park, Cardiff Bay, Llandaff Cathedral and a lot extra.
WILL THERE BE ADDITIONAL WWE EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES IN CARDIFF AROUND WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE?
- Sure, info on extra occasions and actions happening will likely be introduced within the coming weeks.
ARE THERE ANY COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS TO GET INTO WALES?
- Right now there aren’t any COVID journey restrictions in place for touring to Wales, nevertheless please verify native authorities tips earlier than touring to make sure you are following the most recent recommendation.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WHILE VISITING CARDIFF AND WALES TO ATTEND WWE CLASH AT THE CASTLE?
- Cardiff, the capital metropolis of Wales, is a compact, pleasant metropolis. Get pleasure from world class museums displaying internationally famend artwork collections, or buying in each historic Victorian buying arcades and at massive model shops all through town. Make sure that to go to Cardiff Bay, a contemporary waterside growth and house of the Wales Millennium Centre, a number venue for Wales Nationwide Opera and touring in style music and theater productions. See the VisitCardiff web site for extra particulars about your journey.
- Whereas in Cardiff, absorb among the wonders that Wales has to supply. Plan your journey with assist from Go to Wales. Be taught in regards to the dramatic UNESCO slate landscapes of North Wales, the rolling hills and market cities of Mid Wales, the award-winning coast and teeming wildlife of West Wales, and the city scenes of South Wales.