The WWE is returning to the UK for its first major stadium event in 30 years.
Superstars like Roman Reigns, Drew McIntrye and more will be stepping into the ring at the Principality Stadium.
It is the first time the WWE has held a major stadium event in the UK since the 1990s.
Up for grabs will be the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship and more.
Here is all you need to know:
When and where is WWE Clash at the Castle?
It will take place on Saturday (3 September).
Clash at the Castle will take place at the Principality Stadium.
What time does WWE Clash at the Castle start?
The doors for the wrestling event will open at 3pm and it will begin at 5pm.
There will be 6 matches on the match card for the event.
Where is the Principality Stadium?
The venue used to be known as the Milennium Stadium, but was renamed the Principality Stadium in 2016.
The full address for the venue: The full address is: Westgate St, Cardiff CF10 1NS, United Kingdom.
How to get to the Principality Stadium?
Cardiff is located on the M4 corridor and it is easily accessible by car.
There is no dedicated spectator car parking at, or near, the stadium or matches days but there is plenty of parking available in the city centre.
Vistors are advised to use the park and ride system which is located at Leckwith and is in operation on event days at the Principality Stadium.
You can travel to the stadium by public transport including trains.
Cardiff Central is the nearest station to the Stadium and operates mainline services from West Wales, the Midlands, the South Coast and London.
Cardiff Queen Street Station is a 15 minute walk to the east of the Stadium and offers local rail services across Cardiff and from the South Wales Valleys.
A queuing system is generally in operation at Cardiff Central Station after each event so please check the Transport for Wales website before travelling for further information.
If you are staying in Cardiff Bay you can also take a boat taxi to the city centre.
Can you get tickets for Clash at the Castle?
Tickets went on sale on 20 May with prices started at £35.
The most expensive tickets remaining are on sale for £337.50 each.
What is the seating plan?
It will help you find out exactly where you will be sitting for the Clash at the Castle.
What matches are on at Clash at the Castle and whiich WWE wrestlers will be involved?
There will be six wrestling matches at the Principality Stadium on Saturday night.
The match cards are as follows:
- Tag team match – Edge and Rey Mysterio (with Dominik Mysterio) vs. The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor and Damian Priest) (with Rhea Ripley)
- Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship – Gunther (c) (with Ludwig Kaiser) vs. Sheamus (with The Brawling Brutes (Ridge Holland and Butch))
- Singles match – Matt Riddle vs. Seth “Freakin” Rollins
- Six-woman tag team match – Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, and Asuka vs. Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky
- Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship – Liv Morgan (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
- Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship – Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Drew McIntyre