After 30 years, WWE returns to the UK with the biggest PPV/premium live event on British soil since the legendary SummerSlam 1992 – Clash at the Castle.
Taking place at Cardiff, Wales’ Principality Stadium on Saturday September 3, anticipation is high for the event, with over 70,000 expected in attendance. The event is also the second major WWE show with Triple H in charge of creative, following Vince McMahon’s retirement this Summer.
Find out everything you need to know for Clash at the Castle below:
What Time Does WWE Clash at the Castle Start?
WWE Clash at the Castle will get underway at 1 pm ET/6 pm BST on Saturday, September 3. The show will be preceded by a one-hour Kickoff Show that begins at 12 pm ET/5 pm BST.
How To Watch WWE Clash at the Castle
Fans in the United States can watch WWE Clash at the Castle on Peacock, while the company’s international audience can view the event on the WWE Network. UK fans without the WWE Network can catch the action on BT Sports 2.
WWE Clash at the Castle Card
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Drew McIntyre – Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Liv Morgan (c) vs. Shayna Baszler – SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bianca Belair, Asuka, & Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley, Iyo Sky, & Dakota Kai – Six-Woman Tag Match
- Matt Riddle vs. Seth Rollins
- Gunther (c) vs. Sheamus – Intercontinental Championship
- Edge & Rey Mysterio vs. The Judgement Day