Final minute modifications means the present nonetheless goes on.
Chaos on the last weigh-in means we now have a very new card for UFC 279.
After Khamzat Chimaev weighed in heavy, his battle with Nate Diaz was known as off. Diaz now faces Tony Ferguson while Chimaev goes in with Kevin Holland.
Li Jingliang will tackle Daniel Rodriguez after initially being set to go one-on-one with Ferguson.
When is Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson, date, begin time tonight
- Date: Saturday, September 10
- Essential card: 3 a.m. BST / 10 p.m. ET
- Essential occasion cagewalks (approx): 6 a.m. BST / 1 a.m. ET
The principle card is ready to get underway at 3 a.m. BST / 10 p.m. ET with the primary occasion cagewalks scheduled for six a.m. BST / 1 a.m. ET. These timings may change as a result of size of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Diaz vs. Ferguson on tonight?
- U.S.: ESPN+ PPV
- UK: BT Sport
- Germany, Austria and Italy: DAZN
The battle can be obtainable on ESPN+ PPV within the U.S., whereas UK followers can watch the occasion on BT Sport.
The card will stream stay on DAZN in Australia, Germany and Italy. You possibly can join a subscription here. Nonetheless, if you’re in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you have to obtain the DAZN app from the Apple App Retailer or Android Google Play retailer after which join from there, reasonably than through net browser.
The place is the Diaz vs. Ferguson battle tonight?
The battle will happen on the T-Cell Area in Las Vegas.
Tony Ferguson file and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Delivery: February 12, 1984
- Top: 6′
- Attain: 76
- Whole Fights: 32
- File: 25-7
Nate Diaz File and Bio
- Nationality: United States of America
- Date of Delivery: April 16, 1985
- Top: 6′ 0″
- Attain: 76″
- Whole Fights: 35
- File: 21-13-0
UFC 279 battle card
- Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson; Welterweight
- Li Jingliang vs. Daniel Rodriguez; Welterweight
- Kevin Holland vs. Khamzat Chimaev; Catchweight
- Irene Aldana vs. Macy Chiasson; Ladies’s bantamweight
- Johnny Walker vs. Ion Cutelaba; Gentle heavyweight
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Julian Erosa; Featherweight
- Denis Tiuliulin vs. Jamie Pickett; Middleweight
- Jake Collier vs. Chris Barnett; Heavyweight
- Norma Dumont vs. Danyelle Wolf; Ladies’s featherweight
- Chad Anheliger vs. Alateng Heili; Bantamweight
- Melissa Martinez vs. Elise Reed; Ladies’s strawweight
- Darian Weeks vs. Yohan Lainesse; Welterweight