Drakkar Klose will get his want.
Klose (13-2-1 MMA, 7-2 UFC) is ready to fulfill Mark Madsen (12-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) on Oct. 29 at UFC Struggle Evening on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Each fighters confirmed the information on social media after an preliminary report by Vegas Insider.
“I can’t await this one. I’m gonna deal with my palms as cocaine and @marktheolympianmadsen face as if it was his coaches nostril” 👊🏽🎱❄️👃#cocaineisahelluvadrug #ufc #Oct29th.”
Following his bonus-winning TKO over Brandon Jenkins at UFC on ESPN 34 in April, Klose called out Madsen. The 34-year-old didn’t instantly get the struggle, ultimately drawing Rafa Garcia at UFC 277 in July. Klose received that bout by unanimous choice.
Madsen, 38, improved to 4-0 within the octagon when he out-grappled Vinc Pichel for the choice win at UFC 273 in April. The Olympic wrestling silver medalist fired again at Klose, taking aim at him for withdrawing in opposition to Jeremy Stephens after he was aggressively shoved and injured throughout their weigh-ins face-off.
“I lastly get an opportunity to struggle the dude who pulled out after he received pushed by a featherweight. I ain’t a featherweight nor your girlfriend. Don’t pull out princess
I lastly get an opportunity to struggle the dude who pulled out after he received pushed by a featherweight. I ain’t a featherweight nor your girlfriend. Don’t pull out princess 👸🏻@drakkarklose @espnmma @MMAFighting @MMAJunkie @BloodyElbow https://t.co/Z9Sc0Hn6Mr
— Mark O. Madsen (@MarkTheOlympian) August 17, 2022
With the addition, the Oct. 29 lineup consists of:
- Arnold Allen vs. Calvin Kattar
- Ilia Topuria vs. TBA
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Khalil Rountree
- Roman Dolidze vs. Phil Hawes
- Max Griffin vs. Tim Means
- Steve Garcia vs. Chase Hooper
- Joseph Holmes vs. Jun Yong Park
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta vs. Jared Vanderaa
- Garrett Armfield vs. Christian Rodriguez
- Josh Fremd vs. Tresean Gore
- Cody Durden vs. Kleydson Rodrigues
- Drakkar Klose vs. Mark Madsen