What’s your favourite match of all-time that concerned a celeb as an in-ring performer?
My choose is Floyd Mayweather vs Large Present from WrestleMania 24. The truth that I used to be there in individual would possibly skew issues slightly bit, but it surely was a unbelievable match for one purpose… Floyd Mayweather is the quintessential heel. He is aware of methods to get individuals to hate him, he’s nice at doing so, and he likes to experience that hate. He soaked the heel warmth in on that night time in Orlando, and he was in a position to work with Large Present on delivering a match that was a ton of enjoyable.
Via the years, we’ve seen a ton of celebrities wrestling in matches for this promotion and that promotion. Mr. T teamed with Hulk Hogan to face “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff in the primary occasion of the primary WrestleMania, and he got here again the subsequent 12 months to face Piper in a boxing match. A number of NFL gamers had been concerned in a Battle Royal at WrestleMania 2. Lawrence Taylor wrestled Bam Bam Bigelow in the primary occasion of WrestleMania 11. Snooki teamed with Trish Stratus and John Morrison to tackle LayCool and Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania 27. Dennis Rodman wrestled at three pay-per-views for WCW between 1997 and 1999, and a kind of matches (Bash At The Seaside 1998), noticed Karl Malone on the opposite facet of the ring. Andy Kaufman, Jay Leno, Tiny Lister, Kevin Greene, Shaquille O’Neal, Stephen Amell, Tyson Fury, David Arquette, Akebono, DeAngelo Williams, Johnny Knoxville… the listing goes on and on and on in the case of celebrities who got here to the wild, wacky world of professional wrestling and truly stepped into a hoop.
There have been tons of enjoyable matches and performances by celebrities within the ring by the years, however there have additionally been tons of stinkers that made you marvel what the purpose was.
Proper now, although, I believe we’re in the midst of one thing of a celeb wrestling renaissance, and it’s all as a result of three names.
Logan Paul. Pat McAfee. Unhealthy Bunny.
WWE appears to have struck gold 3 times in the case of these males.
To start this dialog, it’s important to return to August twenty second, 2020. That was the date of NXT Takeover 30, a present headlined by Karrion Kross defeating Keith Lee to win the NXT Title in what could be Lee’s remaining match for the model earlier than being known as as much as the primary roster. Two matches earlier than the primary occasion, although, is the match that obtained essentially the most consideration popping out of the present, and that was when Adam Cole defeated Pat McAfee in McAfee’s in-ring debut. We didn’t know what to anticipate entering into. Sure, it was McAfee’s debut, however he got here from a professional sports activities background, so it’s not like he was somebody who had by no means been concerned in any type of physicality earlier than.
Although he misplaced the match, you may immediately see that McAfee was a long-time fan of professional wrestling. The little issues that made old fashioned heels profitable… the facial expressions, mannerisms, even right down to the best way he cheated… had been all there on full show. After the match, all I may do was hope that we might see him within the ring once more, however I wasn’t certain it will occur. On the time, he was 33 years previous, and whereas that clearly isn’t historical, it’s fairly late within the sport to start out any type of in-ring profession in wrestling.
Extra on McAfee in a bit.
Quick ahead to April tenth, 2021. Night time one in all WrestleMania 37, a present greatest remembered for being delayed by rain and lightning, in addition to for the primary occasion of Bianca Belair defeating Sasha Banks to win the Smackdown Ladies’s Title. Proper there within the next-to-last match was a extremely publicized match that was getting a ton of mainstream consideration. Damian Priest was teaming up with music famous person Unhealthy Bunny to tackle The Miz and John Morrison. For individuals who are nonetheless pretending to be ignorant, or who’re too lazy to do the analysis by yourself… sure, Unhealthy Bunny is a SUPERSTAR, whether or not you want his music or not, whether or not you’ve even heard his music or not. Proper now, he’s the seventh most listened to artist on all of Spotify, pulling in virtually 63 million listeners per 30 days, and was the streaming service’s most streamed artist of the 12 months for the final two years operating. His newest album, Un Verano Sin Ti, was launched three months in the past and is already approaching a complete of 5.55 BILLION listens. In seven much less years, and significantly much less movies, his YouTube channel has about half the subscribers as WWE’s highly-lauded channel and about one-third of their whole views. He’s a giant, huge deal within the music world, and is now even branching out to motion pictures, having a job within the new Brad Pitt movie, Bullet Practice, and shall be starring in El Muerto in 2024, which is a movie in Sony’s Spider-Man Universe. Him showing at WrestleMania could be a sufficiently big information story for mainstream shops, however him really wrestling was even greater.
Once more, we weren’t actually certain what to anticipate from him. By his personal account, he has been an enormous fan of wrestling since he was a child, so he had that going for him. Nevertheless, as I discussed earlier than, he wasn’t coming from a sports activities background, so who is aware of how effectively he would carry out in a bodily competitors. What did we get? He was put into a terrific state of affairs. For one, not solely was it WrestleMania, but it surely was WWE’s return to placing on reveals in entrance of stay crowds, so the followers had been additional amped up. Most significantly, although, he was in a tag match that allowed his companion to deal with a big chunk of the motion. That allowed Unhealthy Bunny to get some excessive spots and moments that popped the group. I nonetheless bear in mind shedding my shit when he hit the Puerto Rican Destroyer on Morrison at ringside. After the match, I used to be already wanting ahead to a different Unhealthy Bunny match, however we don’t know if or when that may happen.
Extra on Unhealthy Bunny in a bit.
Quick ahead to April 2nd, 2022. Night time one in all WrestleMania 38, a present greatest remembered for lots of issues, relying on who you might be. Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch in a Match Of The Yr candidate to win the Uncooked Ladies’s Title. Cody Rhodes blew the roof off of AT&T Stadium by making his surprising return to WWE. “Stone Chilly” Steve Austin returned to the ring for his first match in over 19 years. Early within the present, although, was a tag staff contest that acquired a good quantity of mainstream publicity. It noticed Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio teaming as much as tackle the staff of The Miz and Logan Paul. As soon as once more, within the circles he rolls in, Paul is somebody that may be very well-known. Virtually 28 million YouTube subscribers while you mix his private channel and the channel for his IMPAULSIVE podcast, totaling practically 6.5 billion views. He additionally racked up a ton of controversy by the years due to among the issues he mentioned and did, which solely added to his fame.
Like Pat McAfee, albeit to a wholly totally different degree, we had seen slightly little bit of what Paul may do in bodily competitors. He fought in two beginner boxing matches, one in opposition to YouTube character KSI and one in an exhibition in opposition to Floyd Mayweather, and in addition fought in a rematch in opposition to KSI that was his skilled boxing debut. He went 0-1-1 in opposition to KSI, and the combat with Mayweather would go the space with no winner ever being introduced, though Mayweather dominated the statistics and would’ve been declared the winner had it been an precise match. It’s tough to guage him on these forms of issues, but it surely was clear that Paul has all the time been in superb form. How would that translate to the professional wrestling world?
The person went on the market and regarded like a (comparatively) seasoned veteran. In his first match. His athletic skill and showmanship had been on full show. He wasn’t acquired effectively by the group, however on the time, it didn’t matter as a result of he was a heel. Then, The Miz turned on him after the match, and it was speculated to be Miz being a dickhead heel, however he obtained cheered like loopy for it. That’s how a lot the group disliked Logan Paul. Miz, probably the most persistently hated wrestlers of the final 18-ish years, obtained a monster pop for doing one thing dastardly. After the “flip” by Miz, we didn’t know if we might see Logan Paul within the ring once more, however the seeds for it had been positively planted for a return down the street sooner or later.
Extra on Paul in a bit.
Quick ahead to August 1st, 2022. The date that sees me typing this very sentence. The place are we in the case of the three topics of this column?
Pat McAfee has wrestled 4 extra matches since his debut, together with being concerned in Struggle Video games and a match in opposition to none apart from Vince McMahon himself at WrestleMania. He was profitable as a heel, however he has discovered a brand new degree of affection as a face. The WWE Universe sees him, and appropriately so, as one in all them. On commentary, he’s extra of a very excited fan than a coloration commentator, and that may be a breath of contemporary air in a world of overly company and compelled commentary. Within the ring, he has established himself as somebody who isn’t the prettiest or most polished performer, but it surely goes again to followers seeing him as one in all them. He appears like a fan in there, residing in dream, versus him coming throughout as a intricately educated wrestler. Unusually sufficient, that’s meant as a complete praise. I rattling certain couldn’t step right into a wrestling ring and do what Pat McAfee does, however generally, he makes it LOOK like I may. That makes him extra endearing than numerous part-time or “particular attraction” wrestlers that we’ve seen by the years.
Unhealthy Bunny has but to step again right into a WWE ring, however he has been holding himself busy. From early-February to early-April of this 12 months, he went on a record-breaking tour, promoting out all 35 dates throughout the US and Canada. A number of days in the past, he kicked off a model new tour that may see him do 43 dates throughout North and South America. This new tour will come to an in depth on December tenth. Will that free him up for a 2023 Royal Rumble look, or maybe one other WrestleMania match? It’s definitely doable, however nothing has even been rumored. Who is aware of? After touring for just about all of 2022, possibly he’ll simply need to sit at residence for a number of months, consuming Doritos and stress-free. What we do know is that WWE has left the doorways open for him to return at any time when he needs to, and it’s in all probability secure to imagine that he’ll need to sooner or later. When you’ve gotten a style of that life, how may you not need to attempt it once more?
Logan Paul has wrestled as soon as extra since his debut, wrestling in opposition to The Miz mere days in the past at SummerSlam. He signed what he known as a “multi-year, multi-event” contract with WWE, so we all know he’s going to wrestle once more sooner or later. Truthfully, I believe that’s a terrific concept. He’s already one of many extra athletic performers on the roster and is just going to enhance his in-ring work as time goes on and he continues coaching. Even used as a “particular attraction” transferring ahead, he shall be given prime alternatives to proceed impressing of us, each within the WWE Universe and behind-the-scenes. It is going to be very fascinating to see his crowd reactions when he returns, although. As I discussed, he was getting a ton of heel warmth, regardless that he was speculated to be the face in his feud with The Miz. Nevertheless, while you watch the SummerSlam match, you see a crowd that will get increasingly behind him because the match goes on. By the point he really picked up the win, the group exploded in a face pop. Is he an precise face now? That continues to be to be seen, however that might very effectively have been the tipping level.
Three movie star performers, all from totally different backgrounds and bringing one thing solely totally different to the WWE product. The longer term is extremely vibrant for all of them. That is very in contrast to numerous the latest years in WWE historical past, the place celebrities weren’t all the time introduced in for the fitting causes. You’d get celebrities introduced in to do one-off matches or to do issues like be a “Visitor Host” for Uncooked, but it surely was clear from the beginning that they weren’t wrestling followers and had been solely there as a result of it was one thing arrange by their agent so they might promote one thing. You possibly can all the time inform which “outsiders” come into the world of professional wrestling with a love for the game. It’s refreshing to see the love that Pat McAfee, Unhealthy Bunny, and Logan Paul have for wrestling.
Do I need to see extra celebrities mixing it up with WWE sooner or later? Truthfully, I believe the corporate can maintain off on bringing in any extra for in-ring actions. There’s already a bunch of individuals on the roster who’re struggling to get time on tv and spots on pay-per-view playing cards. Bringing in increasingly part-timers and one-timers is just going to make issues worse. There’s all the time room for some type of connection, although. Conflict At The Citadel is coming to us from Wales subsequent month, so it will make sense to have some big-name movie star from the UK concerned someway. WrestleMania will all the time have some type of movie star involvement, and now, you may in all probability say the identical about SummerSlam, as effectively.
AEW has seen its justifiable share of movie star involvement throughout their transient existence, but it surely isn’t often in an in-ring capability. We’ve seen individuals like Shaquille O’Neal and Paige VanZant wrestle for the corporate, however may Tony Khan convey extra names in for some main mainstream crossover consideration? Take what I simply mentioned about WWE’s roster and multiply that by 4. AEW’s roster is ridiculously packed proper now. There are actually dozens of individuals below AEW contract who can’t discover their method onto Dynamite or Rampage for weeks at a time, if not longer. What occurs to these individuals if, and I’m simply throwing out names, Shaq returns to lastly have a match in opposition to Paul Wight and Lars Frederiksen reveals as much as wrestle a tag match with CM Punk? The corporate is in a tricky spot, as a result of they might definitely use the enhance that comes with crossover attraction. Each promotion may.
What say you, ReaderLand? To begin with, what are your ideas on what you’ve seen from Pat McAfee, Unhealthy Bunny, and Logan Paul? What do you suppose their futures shall be like, so far as being in-ring rivals is anxious? Additionally, what do you suppose AEW ought to do in the case of probably utilizing celebrities within the ring? Lastly, only for enjoyable, who’re some celebrities you’d like to see on the earth of wrestling, whether or not it’s for WWE, AEW, or another promotion? As all the time, hit me up within the feedback part under, or on Twitter (@HustleTheSavage), and let me know what’s in your thoughts.
Weekly Energy Rankings
- Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar: Godzilla vs King Kong. Freddy Krueger vs Jason Voorhees. No matter comparability you need to make, this was the wrestling equal of it. A fantastically over-the-top utilization of the Final Man Standing stipulation. Now, we wait and see if this actually was their remaining battle. This was their third match on pay-per-view within the final 9 months, sixth match on pay-per-view within the final 4 years, and never counting being in a Royal Rumble collectively, this was their ninth general pay-per-view match in opposition to one another.
- Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus: Talking of people that face one another rather a lot… there’s this matchup. Within the final 12 months, they’ve confronted one another 4 occasions in singles matches on tv, and a complete of 11 occasions on tv (13 should you rely being within the Royal Rumble and a Smackdown Battle Royal collectively). Each single time, they beat the shit out of one another. As a fan, it’s entertaining as hell, but it surely’s additionally one thing that issues me. McIntyre is on a serious roll as we head to Conflict At The Citadel. He hasn’t misplaced a televised singles match in 2022, along with his final loss coming at Crown Jewel in October, when he unsuccessfully tried to win the WWE Title from Large E. Think about how fucking bonkers the Conflict crowd goes to be for Drew. Now, think about how fucking bonkers they’re going to be if he defeats Roman Reigns turn into the brand new Undisputed WWE Common Insert Extra Phrases To Make It Appear Epic Champion.
- Bryan Danielson vs Daniel Garcia: The streak is over! Since making his AEW debut, Daniel Garcia was 0-9 in singles matches on tv or pay-per-view (0-10 should you rely his RoH Demise Earlier than Dishonor match because it’s below the “umbrella” of Tony Khan), however he lastly obtained a win, and what an individual to get that win in opposition to. It was overbooked all to hell with Danielson being “injured” and with Jericho Appreciation Society hijinks, however that’s the “Sports activities Leisure” side that JAS matches are going for.
- Jon Moxley vs Rush: A lot of enjoyable right here, with broadly clashing types. I’m not somebody that basically dumps on Moxley’s run as Dean Ambrose, however he actually has been on one other degree since becoming a member of AEW. He comes throughout as a lot extra comfy and free now, in a position to do what he needs within the ring and on the microphone.
- The US Title: When Bobby Lashley received the title, I mentioned that it will be good if it was the beginning of making an attempt to make the title a giant deal once more. It certain looks as if that’s the case now. Lashley is, for all intents and functions, a primary occasion participant within the midcard, and that makes his matches a much bigger deal than the common United States Champion’s matches could be. The video package deal on Uncooked that centered on the legendary historical past of the title was rather well finished, and “introduction” to youthful/newer followers, who’ve solely seen the title as common, at greatest.
- Montez Ford vs Seth Rollins: WWE is simply going to proceed teasing a doable singles run for Montez Ford. As a lot as I dig The Avenue Earnings, that’s one thing that I may positively stay with. He’s obtained what it takes, and he proves that at any time when he will get the prospect to wrestle singles matches. In one in all his highest-profile singles contests, he rose to the event but once more. It is going to be very, very fascinating to see how an eventual break up between Ford and Angelo Dawkins is dealt with.
- Bianca Belair vs Becky Lynch: The match was good to start with, but it surely appears even stronger when you think about that Becky injured her shoulder within the early phases and labored by ache for the remainder of it. It helped to shut out a very good, year-long story between Bianca and Becky. Nevertheless, pretty much as good because the match was, it wasn’t what shall be remembered in the long term…
- Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY: In a single fell swoop, the Uncooked girls’s division turned LOADED. Bayley returning after greater than a 12 months away was sufficiently big. Returning with Dakota Kai at her facet was enormous. Nevertheless, returning with Dakota Kai AND Io Shirai (even with a brand new bizarre identify change that Corey Graves knew about earlier than anybody else for some purpose) was MASSIVE.
- The Usos vs The Avenue Earnings: It actually says rather a lot concerning the in-ring chemistry between these two groups that this was a very good match and a serious disappointment all on the similar time. Their match at Cash In The Financial institution was unimaginable, and everybody had excessive expectations for this one. Getting ten much less minutes to work with will do this. Have we seen the top of this rivalry, a minimum of in the interim? SummerSlam was the eleventh time within the final 9 weeks that we’ve seen a minimum of one Avenue Revenue tackle a minimum of one Uso on tv or pay-per-view, and twelfth time general in 2022. It’s not fairly on the extent of the storied rivalry between The Usos and The New Day, but it surely’s up there.
- Bianca Belair vs IYO SKY: Two nights after the Uncooked girls’s division obtained a serious expertise enhance, that expertise was on show right here. IYO is so contemporary and so totally different than what the WWE Universe is used to do, and she or he could possibly be a serious star. Oh, and holy shit, her entrance appears banana muffin with the display and stage setup that Uncooked has.
- Logan Paul vs The Miz: If he needs to maintain placing the work in, WWE actually might need a star in Logan Paul, albeit a part-time one.
- The Usos vs The Mysterios: I don’t suppose anybody actually thought Rey and Dominik had been going to win this match, however rattling in the event that they didn’t have some actually plausible close to falls. Actually great things.
- Ricky Starks (and/or Powerhouse Hobbs): This complete factor was cool and peculiar on the similar time. After shedding the FTW Title (extra on that in a second), Ricky Starks cuts an impassioned face promo that the group goes nuts for. Hobbs is standing within the background, nodding alongside, wanting like he’s in the midst of a face flip, too… after which he completely blindsides Starks, destroying him. Identical to that, Workforce Taz has come aside on the seams, and Starks is a big-time face in AEW. It’s important to suppose this could be a great point for Starks. Nevertheless, the explanation I listed this entry the best way I did is as a result of this might very effectively be nice for Hobbs, too. It provides him an actual feud that he can sink his enamel into. A kind of uncommon splits the place each members of a staff may come out on the opposite facet wanting good. Time will inform.
- Hook: It doesn’t matter whether or not or not you suppose the FTW Title is a “actual” one or not. Hook received the title his father created in 1998 (virtually a 12 months to the day earlier than Hook was born), whereas his father was on commentary for the title victory. That’s fairly cool.
- AJ Kinds vs Ciampa: When this match was arrange, lots of people had been torn on making a prediction. On one hand, Ciampa has clearly been a “Triple H Man” from the start of his NXT stint, however alternatively, he wasn’t going to be elevated THAT far THAT shortly, proper? Amazingly sufficient, it seems that Ciampa can ship when he’s given the prospect to take part in one thing greater than a throwaway match on tv. Go determine. Now… will Ciampa really get pushed to the purpose the place he defeats Bobby Lashley to turn into the brand new United States Champion? That’s loopy to consider contemplating the place Ciampa was solely a pair weeks in the past.
- “The Man” Is Again, Then Not Again Once more: The WWE Universe has confirmed, on a number of events, that they don’t need to boo Becky Lynch. Even when the corporate insists on making her a heel, the connection is simply too robust, and followers nonetheless love her. Nicely, the WWE Universe obtained what they needed. “The Man” is again… and now, she’s gone once more. She suffered an damage in opposition to Bianca Belair, and she or he has to go away for some time. We’re going to relive 2021 once more, the place she ultimately returns to a Second Of The Yr kind of face pop.
- Jonathan Gresham’s Love Of The PWI 500: I don’t even care if the rumor is true. It’s so hilarious that I’m simply going to run with it as if it was true. For the unaware, the rumor is that a part of Gresham’s enormous argument with Tony Khan was primarily based on his opinion that he ought to be booked higher as a result of he was ranked #20 within the 2021 version of the PWI 500, which was up from his #49 rating within the 2020 version. My God, that’s unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.
- AJ Kinds vs Mustafa Ali vs The Miz: The match itself was good, with a terrific end. It doesn’t rank greater right here, partially due to how loaded the week was, but in addition due to the randomness to all of it. I get that Triple H is in cost now and desires to shake issues up, however The Miz simply got here off of a loss to Logan Paul, however he’s in rivalry for a United States Title shot? Shouldn’t Logan Paul be in rivalry if we’re going to kayfabe shit? Even worse is the inclusion of Mustafa Ali, who has one televised singles win by pinfall within the final 12 months. Sure, that win was in opposition to The Miz three months in the past, however I suppose that furthers my level about Miz being concerned right here, anyway. Shit, the final time Miz received a televised singles win was 4 months in the past. Simply bizarre reserving.
- The Creed Brothers vs Tony D’Angelo & Stacks: One other week, one other spectacular efficiency by Brutus and Julius Creed. I’m not saying it must occur in per week or two, but when WWE performs their playing cards proper, the Creeds may turn into “made” by being the staff that ends the historic title reign of The Usos. Simply throwing that on the market.
- JD McDonagh: I’m nonetheless unsure that the NXT followers actually purchase McDonagh as a menace to Bron Breakker, however that’s not as a result of a scarcity of making an attempt on McDonagh’s half. He’s actually settling in properly along with his “quiet storm” psychopath character. The promos are very entertaining. We’ll simply have to attend and see what occurs within the precise title match.
- Solo Sikoa vs Von Wagner: Solo continues to turn into a much bigger and larger star in NXT, and his ascension has been enjoyable to look at. He appears and seems like his brothers, The Usos, however his character is simply totally different sufficient to assist him stand out. Will he nonetheless find yourself working along with his brothers sooner or later? Most likely. Within the meantime, although, he’s working his method into a possible primary occasion spot in NXT.
- Ric Aptitude: The match wasn’t precisely fairly, and it was put collectively in an unbelievably silly vogue, however hey… Aptitude didn’t die like lots of people had been predicting would occur, so… hooray!
- Lee Moriarty & Stokely Hathaway: Moriarty is such in-ring performer, however there was a connection lacking with stay crowds. The AEW followers weren’t given any actual purpose to care about him. It’s not like he was on the market, slicing ten-minute promos and following that up with 20-minute matches each week. Now, a pairing with Stokely Hathaway ought to actually profit him, as he can deal with what he does greatest, whereas Large Stoke handles all the pieces else.
- Max Dupri: The entire Most Male Fashions factor was going to be foolish and over-the-top, it doesn’t matter what, but it surely wasn’t going to outlive with simply Maxxine Dupri because the chief of the group. The return of Max Dupri to the storyline is a superb factor for Maxxine, Mah-say, and Man-swah.
- Kayden Carter & Katana Probability: Congratulations to the model new NXT Ladies’s Tag Workforce Champions. Sadly, the latest historical past of the Ladies’s Tag Workforce Titles on the earth of WWE means they’re both going to lose the titles inside a pair weeks, one in all them goes to get injured, or one in all them goes to be launched. Earlier than anybody asks, no, I’m not hoping for these final two choices. There’s numerous potential in a reign for them, however I’m not going to carry my breath. I’ll imagine it once I see it.
This Week’s Playlist: “Dissin The Lifeless” by Gucci Mane… “No Girl No Cry” by Tems… “Omens” by Lamb Of God… “Nevermore” by Lamb Of God… “Madhouse” by Masked Wolf & Mike Posner… “Revolution” by Bishop Briggs… “No Extra Tears To Cry” by Bullet For My Valentine… “Time” by The Satan Wears Prada… “The Deathless Solar” by Behemoth… “Scars” by Inside Destruction… “Depraved Video games” by The Weeknd… “Tears In The Rain” by The Weeknd… “Typically” by The Weeknd… “The Hills” by The Weeknd… “The Hills (Remix)” by The Weeknd & Eminem… “Can’t Really feel My Face” by The Weeknd… “Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Gray)” by The Weeknd… “In The Night time” by The Weeknd… “Angel” by The Weeknd… “Starboy” by The Weeknd & Daft Punk… “A Lonely Night time” by The Weeknd… “Die For You” by The Weeknd… “I Really feel It Coming” by The Weeknd & Daft Punk… “Creativeness” by Gorgon Metropolis & Katy Menditta… “The Payback” by James Brown