Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a well-liked pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to really watching the matches. On this every day column, we check out the newest rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Necessary reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as reality, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We monitor rumor accuracy in a weekly function referred to as Rumor Look Again yow will discover here. Keep in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ringside News claims Goldberg won’t be working the upcoming Crown Jewel occasion in November however Brock Lesnar is presently scheduled to work the present.
- Johnny Gargano is nicely regarded inside WWE for a way he dealt with his exit and free company, per Fightful Select. In addition they say that even earlier than Triple H took energy “there was curiosity in bringing him to the principle roster.”
- AEW has “huge curiosity in bringing in Juice Robinson as usually as attainable and making him an everyday,” experiences PW Insider.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter experiences that Gabe Sapolsky’s new position with WWE is as “artistic staff guide for the principle roster.”
- WON on the Usos presumably wrestling at Excessive Guidelines: “We had been advised the Usos are nonetheless in dialogue so far as a match on the present however nothing was particular.”
- The Observer on Tony D’Angelo’s damage: “The final phrase was that he could be out six to eight weeks.”
- Insider notes that Dustin Rhodes hasn’t been round currently as a result of he’s nonetheless recovering from a knee challenge.
If in case you have heard of any fascinating rumors that you just’d like so as to add, be happy to put up them within the feedback part under. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as reality, so please take them as such. And examine our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain monitor of how usually rumors turn into appropriate.