Muhammad Mokaev has booked his third UFC combat.
MMA Junkie confirmed the reserving with two folks with data of the state of affairs Monday. The information was first reported by ESPN.
Mokaev (7-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC), who’s one of the crucial promising fighters at 125 kilos, is coming off a dominant unanimous resolution win over Charles Johnson at UFC Struggle Evening 208 in London earlier this month. The 22-year-old has but to style defeat in his skilled MMA profession.
In the meantime, Gordon (13-5 MMA, 2-1 UFC) final fought in February when he scored a first-round TKO over Denys Bondar. Gordon is at the moment on a two-fight successful streak.
With the addition, the up to date UFC 280 lineup contains:
- Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev – for vacant light-weight title
- Champ Aljamain Sterling vs. T.J. Dillashaw – for bantamweight title
- Sean Brady vs. Belal Muhammad
- Sean O’Malley vs. Petr Yan
- Beneil Dariush vs. Mateusz Gamrot
- Amanda Lemos vs. Marina Rodriguez
- Lucas Almeida vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Manon Fiorot
- Caio Borralho vs. Makhmud Muradov
- Malcolm Gordon vs. Muhammad Mokaev
For extra on the cardboard, go to MMA Junkie’s occasion hub for UFC 280.