A former WWE tag workforce are set to reunite in New Japan Skilled-Wrestling later this month.
New Japan will return to the US for NJPW STRONG: Detonation tapings on the Vermont Hollywood in Los Angeles on November 20. Along with every NJPW STRONG titles being on the street, a former WWE tag workforce in Lucha House Social gathering will compete collectively for the first time since they’ve been let go by the company in 2021.
NJPW launched that Mascara Dorada and Lince Dorado will workforce collectively to deal with Cody Chhun and Guillermo Rosas of C4.
Dorada has made numerous appearances in NJPW since his WWE launch. He has moreover had one match in All Elite Wrestling along with a brief run in IMPACT.
Lince Dorado, within the meantime, has competed on the independents, along with for CMLL and MLW. He’s the reigning MLW World Middleweight Champion.
Check out the entire NJPW STRONG: Detonation card underneath:
- Fred Rosser (c) vs. JR Kratos – NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship
- Motor Metropolis Machine Weapons (c) vs. Stray Canine Navy – NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Group Championships
- Tama Tonga, Hikuleo, Alan Angels, & David Finlay vs. Jay White, El Phantasmo, Royce Isaacs, & Jorel Nelson
- Rocky Romero & Adrian Quest vs. Virus & Atlantis Jr.
- KENTA vs. Harmful Dude Tito
- Mascara Dorada & Lince Dorado vs. C4
- Homicide vs. Danny Limelight
- Juice Robinson vs. Blake Christian
- Christopher Daniels vs. The DKC
- Bateman vs. Jakon Austin Youthful
- Kenny King vs. Gregory Sharpe