• Becky Lynch kicks off the show as a loud “Becky” chant breaks out.
Lynch says she’s happy to say that she finally remembered who the hell she was at Summerslam.
She says that it wasn’t in the need for validation, glory or fancy clothes, but rather grit, determination and owning up to her mistakes.
Lynch confirms she separated her shoulder at Summerslam and says she had two choices: give up or give it all she had.
She says that while the 20 minutes in the match was very painful, she says it wasn’t as painful as facing who she had become.
She says she’s not defined by one match. She defines the match. She’s not defined by a title. She defines the title. She will not be defined by any man. She defines the man.
So we start a new era, a comeback story and it starts now.
She thanks Bianca Belair for pushing her throughout the past year and calls Bianca Belair to the ring.
Belair comes out and says Lynch didn’t only define the man, but she is the man. The two shake hands and hug one another.
Lynch tells Belair to hold down the fort and she exits the ring.
Belair says that being able to gain Lynch’s respect means something
Backstage, Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky attacks Lynch with a chair. Belair runs back to check on her as Bayley, Kai & Sky retreat.
• AJ Styles def. The Miz & Mustafa Ali (8:50).
Styles will now face the winner of another triple-threat match to become the #1 contender for the US Championship.
Ali delivers the 450 to Miz, but Styles catches him and delivers the Styles Clash on top of Miz for the win.
• Seth Rollins comes out and says there is a thin line between being gutsy and stupid.
Rollins says Riddle is on the shelf with a “career threating injury” like his big brother Randy Orton.
Rollins says he can now turn his attention to Roman Reigns and the Undisputed WWE Champions.
Street Profit interrupt. Rollins makes fun of them for losing to the Usos so much and tells them they should break up.
Angelo Dawkins says to Rollins that they beat him for the RAW Tag Team Championship and Montez Ford says that Cody Rhodes beat him with only one boobie.
Rollins asks if they came for a fight, but there can only be one of them.
Profits play rock-paper-scissors to determine who faces Rollins, but Ford grabs the referee and runs down to the ring.
• Seth Rollins def. Montez Ford (11:00).
Post-match, Rollins looks to beat up Ford, but Dawkins slides in the ring to save him.
• Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka ends in a No Contest after Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky come to the ring and start beating down Bliss & Asuka (2:20).
Bianca Belair makes the save and says she wants a match with one of them. Iyo Sky points at herself.
• Chad Gable shushes the crowd before saying, “Houston, we have a problem.” He says his brain is twice the size of Texas.
Gable says he’ll dispose of the two in the ring and beat that ignoramis AJ Styles.
Gable will win the US Championship and put this country on his back again.
• Ciampa def. Dolph Ziggler & Chad Gable (10:30).
Ciampa will now face Styles to become the #1 contender for the US Championship.
Ciampa hit the Fairytale Ending on Gable for the win.
• Edge comes out to Metalingus to a big ovation. He apologizes to fans for being a bit of an asshole for the past few months.
He says he created Judgment Day to help out some younger talent.
He says that he was able to pull himself out of the hell they put him in and says he will kill what he created: The Judgment Day
Backstage, Rey Mysterio says that Judgment Day is in their rear view mirror and they now have to deal with Edge.
They say they are focused on defeating the Usos and becoming the new Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions.
• Backstage, Bayley says that the women have been on a downward spiral since she left and she outsourced two of the best underrated women in the world.
They say they will be in full control soon.
• Non-title Match: Bianca Belair vs. Iyo Sky ends in a No Contest (17:15).
Sky rolls Belair up with her feet on the ropes. Bliss knocks her feet off the ropes. Bayley and Kai get in Bliss’ face and Asuka joins her.
They all start to brawl and the match ends in a DQ.
• Ciampa def. AJ Styles, with some help from Miz (13:30).
Ciampa will face Bobby Lashley for the title next week on Raw.
• The Usos def. The Mysterios to retain the Undisputed Tag Team Championship (15:50).
Post-match, Judgment Day attacks The Mysterios. Rhea Ripley grapevines Dominik’s neck and chokes him out.
Damian Priest & Finn Bálor double-team Rey Mysterio.
Edge comes out to a huge pop. He gets Priest out of the ring and hits Bálor with an Edgecution.
Edge sizes Bálor up for a Spear, but Ripley shoves Dominik in the way, and Edge accidentally hits Dominik.
Rey is irate and thinks Edge hit Dominik on purpose.